... she said, "oo - ee - oo - ah - ah! Ting. Tang. Wallah, wallah, bing, bang!"
(this always reminds me of Homeward Bound - ahh fun movie)
Either the shots gave my baby something to be afraid of, or the amount of naps he has taken during the day (side effect?) makes him too restless (but still exhausted) at night... or both.
He is 23.5 inches long, and weighs 11.5 lbs. They don't tell me anything in there, so I had to ask "how long? how heavy?" I'm not sure what percentile all of that is, but I figure he's as healthy as an 11 lb horse. oh wait.
Things we need to work on:
tummy time (so far, he likes it)
turning his head to the right... he really prefers turning to the left (while sleeping, car seat, or cradling in arms)
contact rash on his belly (stop fabric softener, see if that helps)
3 comments:
So sorry the shots (or naps?) have made for hard nights. Hopefully it gets better soon! And Tucker had the same thing where he preferred one side over the other. We did some stretches to loosen his neck muscles, and then once he fell asleep I would always try to turn his head to the other side. Good luck!
If you use dryer sheets, switch to a liquid. It helped J-mo, and I know lots of people with skin problems can't use sheets.
That's so sad about not sleeping at night! Hopefully it'll go back to the way it was soon. How miserable!!
Post a Comment