YUMMY! I love candy corn & Halloween! Then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Years! Yep it's everyone else's turn to be "fat" but honey you were never "fat" just prego. That doesn't count. You're a twig.
FAT?! NOT even! you were soooo stinkin' cute everytime i saw you while pregnant! you need to eat candy to make us all feel better about ourselves! lol! youre so gorgeous! and yes, im excited for the next 3 months of endless eating/snacking...it will take me yet again 2 years to lose the baby weight, watch! ahhhh!
5 comments:
Oh yum. Candy corn are the best! I love love love this time of the year. And FYI, you were never fat!
Fat? Not even my dear! I love candy corn though. Good food and holidays coming up!!!!
ha ha - you guys are sweet. :D I'm so excited for the yummy food of this season!!
YUMMY! I love candy corn & Halloween! Then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Years! Yep it's everyone else's turn to be "fat" but honey you were never "fat" just prego. That doesn't count. You're a twig.
FAT?! NOT even! you were soooo stinkin' cute everytime i saw you while pregnant! you need to eat candy to make us all feel better about ourselves! lol! youre so gorgeous!
and yes, im excited for the next 3 months of endless eating/snacking...it will take me yet again 2 years to lose the baby weight, watch! ahhhh!
Post a Comment