Here is the second one. My goal was to get two done before Mark's family came to town, and by golly, I did it!
Medium: pastel chalks, acrylic paint, colored pencils, and graphite on stretched canvas.
*anyone else see the crocodile cloud chasing the pirate ship?
Tomorrow I will color the sides of the canvases and then we'll spray the fixative to coat and seal. Then, we'll hang 'em high.
8 comments:
wow Jayce, you're AH-MAZ-ING. Seriously. What a fun thing for Mont to have hanging up in his room-made esp for him by his momma. You're so talented!
...any happy little thought...
I just have to tell you that I am totally jealous (in a good way) that I didn't come up with this Peter Pan theme for a little boy first! of course, you actually HAVE one so I guesssss its fair... but still. I thought about copying you someday but I wouldn't even be able to do it right now that I've seen THIS! ohhh, you've ruined it. You better post LOTS of pictures of the room so I can live vicariously through you. I can't get enough.
and did my "poooooor nana" inspire you at all?? (just say yes, and make me feel better!)
Jayci, it's perfect!! [yet again]
I really want to see a picture of them displayed in your house when you're all finished.
Jayci, that is SO good! You are awesome!!
Jayci, you're amazing! They are so wonderful! You have so much talent! I wouldn't even know what to do to create those masterpieces. Mont is one lucky little fella! He is going to cherish those!
you seriously amaze me! is there anything you can't do?! those will be so cute in his room!!
AMAZING! I love them!
hello hidden talent! or maybe you've always had it. either way, i'm so impressed. they are both perfect for many nights of storytelling and creativity.
Post a Comment