October 4, 2009

toasty inside

*forest across the street from my bedroom window, 9:oo am today.

This morning,
- Mont and I woke up at 9:oo
- Mont ate
- I put on a BYU hoodie (toasty)
- I changed him
- I ate cinnamon-sugar toast (toasty)
- I took Buckwheat out quickly (it's raining)
- I turned on conference and enjoyed the 'toasty warm' messages
- I teared up hearing about the 'warm fuzzies' (toasty)
- I thought of the Reeders when Elder Eyring said, "No empty chairs"
- Mont fell asleep in his so-soft blanket (toasty)
- Buckwheat's napping on his 'perch' on top of the couch (toasty)
- I'm about to blog-surf for house decor

I love toasty conference weekends!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

sounds deliciously toasty! its raining here today too. the second session is starting... I'm thinking of YOU now!

aubreyannie said...

me too! and i'm still in my pjs! hee hee.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

i too teared up when president monson talked about the warm fuzzies! too cute.
conference weekend is the best for sure! ive been in my pj's (as nothing really fits these days...), baking tons of unhealthy snacks, and crafting like a FOOL!

Kristina said...

Isn't conference weekend the best?
I'm glad you like Thrify Decor Chick! She's got great ideas and she's hilarious.
The place mat pillows are a bit stiff but not too bad. I think it depends on the place mats you use.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those toasty Sundays!