November 28, 2007

enchanted

No Lord's name in vain, no smoking, minimal cursing, marriage supportive, and fair. This movie I asked Mark to take me to was very sweet and very mesmerizing. It makes you appreciate Disney for what they do for families. They support the marriage system and never conveys the message of sacrificing all the good times for the bad ones; no one has to fall out of love. I had to laugh with this whimsical girl as she experienced the anger-emotion for the first time. Even in reality, we're still able to live happily ever afters.

7 comments:

Mars said...

Ugh I wanna see this SO BAD! But I heard the end made it not as good. That is was disappointing...oh well I'll prob see it anyway. Glad you enjoyed it!

Liz Ann said...

Oh man, my sister just saw that movie and said it was really good. I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but I will...eventually.

aubreyannie said...

oh i really really want to see it! especially now that you liked it! p.s. i just got the painted veil in the mail today..we'll probably watch it this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I saw this movie and thought it was cute too! a little cheesy at times, but I like those kinds of movies. And I can't wait to buy it because I know Kelly would LOVE it.

Jayci said...

Kris - ha! I thought it was cheesy too, but sort of in a "make-fun-of-it" sort of way. :)

Aubrey - I hope you like them both! The pressure's on.

Liz Ann - I'll bet you'll laugh and love it. When you see it. Eventually.

HSF - It was definately fluffly. Even the dresses were fluffly. But it was so clean, you had to appreciate it.

Mauri - yea, the ending was a bit of a twist, but I thought the ending also was very "Fair". That's where I got that descriptive word from. The ending. Everyone gets a happy ending.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That movie was one of the best movies I have seen in a while. I LOVED your review because everything you said, is exactly how I feel.

Holly said...

I'm glad you blogged about this movie--I've been so excited to see it since I first saw the previews! Please tell me that Mark liked it so that I can convince Curt to take me! :)