November 16, 2007

it's beginning...

to feel a bit like Christmas.
And the need to begin some gifts!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea. I am done with my Christmas shopping! Gotta hit the "Free Shipping" sales when you are way out in Vernal.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

What a cute picture! I love it!

aubreyannie said...

yay for the holidays. i love this time of year so much! cutting down our Christmas tree, ice skating at the park, Christmas carols! yay!

MC Lewis said...

Hey I am ready for Christmas now and guess what will be on the top of our tree. That stupid rooster. Oh well it makes Mark smile. Check out our blog when you get a chance!

Jamie Smith said...

I am so so so so ready for Christmas, partly because it's exciting and magical and partly because I won't be pregnant anymore (hopefully!). We started listening to Christmas music on Sunday's a few weeks ago. Rod thinks I am insane. :)

Mars said...

that picture makes me want a mint :) I'm SO glad it's starting to be the holidays!

Kelly said...

Those are really cute! I haven't even started shopping yet!