We got a Christmas tree last night from the store for a grand total of 6 dollars. The crooked little berried tree sits inside a red Santa Boot. We strung a tiny strand of lights through the branches and hung silver ornaments around it.
How it sparkles!!
4 comments:
PREEETTTTYYY!!! I love it!! EEEEK I'm so excited to set up my little tree. Last year it was all pink ornaments (of course) but I got some cute chocolate brown ones from Ikea this year to add to it. But I can't wait until I'm married and have my own house so I can have a really pretty classy fancy tree :)
Your so funny. How cute is that? To have a Christmas tree come out of Santa's boot. I love it. Too adorable
You are too cute...or reals. I can't get over your precious posts.
Jayci,
Is that the Christmas boot that Grandma Judd made years ago? She made us one too. In the early 80's she was into ceramics.
Post a Comment