
Life can get pretty mundane in a hotel over the space of a couple months, so for poor little Buckwheat, he gets to window watch. Every day around three he starts to play the "Is that Mark?" game. He gets all excited when he hears a certain rhythm in footsteps, or keys jostling coming in from the parking lot. So yesterday I put him on the sunny corner of the bed so he could watch outside to pass the time until his play mate, Mark, came home. He didn't even budge until he knew for certain Mark was walking through the door. What a pup!
9 comments:
I would go insane living in a hotel for so long. How much longer do you have before you can move into your house?
Btw, our dog sits out at the end of the driveway at a certain time each day waiting for her "boy" to come home from school. We can always tell when it's about time, off she trots to sit by the road. It's kind of funny.
I LOVE this picture!! You need to frame this one and keep it as a piece of art in your home (and as a keepsake/memory). Anyway, maybe you've said it in here, but why are you guys in a hotel? I thought there was a house that you were buying/renting???? Is it just not ready yet? Take care!
How much longer until you move into your cute new house? I thought you moved straight to it...wow I'm really out of the loop here! Buckwheat is so cute. See we all knew Mark would love that dog SOME DAY! What a cute pup, I want to meet him!!!! How about I come visit you in Alaska this summer??????/
Sorry all! :) YES the house is almost ready. We close on May 1st, so only 2 more weeks from Thursday. We're so anxious.
Kris - that is really cute. I would let Buckwheat outside but he'd forget what he was supposed to be concentrating on!
Marie - This picture IS a good memory photo. i think I just might do that.
Mauri - COME ON UP!! Buckwheat would love it. III would love it. Anytime that works for you.
Y'all are still in a hotel? I thought y'all bought a house up there? Well, Buckwheat still looks cute as ever
Aww..Buckwheat is such a cute dog! We had so much fun with him and he's so well behaved! That is so cute he waits for Mark like that. I am glad you are getting your house soon! I bet you can't wait!!!
How funny is that! Congrats on the new calling...and how long are you in a hotel for now?
Great picture! Well done - are you liking your new camera?
I really like that picture too. I am excited for you guys.
Post a Comment