In February, while visiting family on our way up to Anchorage, Mark's brother introduced us to "Flight of the Conchords - Jenny". Its even funnier the second time through. Have a laugh on me today.
I commented yesterday but apparently I did something wrong bc it's not here! the video is hilarious. I also love that you got snow! I secretly miss the snow, but I can't admit it to Paul bc I always tell him how much i hate the cold! another thing is I was looking at your list of friends and saw Cristi Bastian. She is my friend too! I was wondering how you knew her. Anyway, we'll ttyl.
7 comments:
That was hilarious. My sisters keep telling us we need to get in on the Flight of the Concords--as they are fans as well. I should listen to them.
I meant "Conchords". oops!
haha! that was so funny! thanks for sharing!
Oh that was great! Those guys are hilarious!
Oh my gosh, YES! i totally thought the same thing when I was watching it earlier, that is so funny!
Very funny! A great way to start my day! :) I've never heard of them before--I'll have to look into them more. Thanks for sharing!
I commented yesterday but apparently I did something wrong bc it's not here! the video is hilarious. I also love that you got snow! I secretly miss the snow, but I can't admit it to Paul bc I always tell him how much i hate the cold! another thing is I was looking at your list of friends and saw Cristi Bastian. She is my friend too! I was wondering how you knew her. Anyway, we'll ttyl.
Post a Comment