There is a chocolate shop in Anchorage that is more of a tourist destination. The World's Largest Chocolate Fall is found inside, and there are the most delectable chocolates you could fathom. They pick their own wild berries from the mountains, juice them to make their own sweet jellies, then dip them in chocolate that they make onsite. It is delicious! My favorites thus far are the pretzels dipped in peanut butter, then milk chocolate and the raspberry-jelly chocolates. Anything raspberry I have to get my hands on, so it's really no surprise.
*I've never had one of the above pictured fruits dipped in chocolates, but they look very old-world yummy. Go to the link provided for the fountain to check out their goodies!
14 comments:
oh my gosh, that sounds heavenly!
yum! those pb and chocolate dipped pretzels sound delicious!
you are making my mouth water. I think a trip to alaska is in my near future.:) (I wish.)
I'm not a huge chocolate fan but that fruit sounds yummy. I, like you (my little pea pod), LOVE LOVE LOVE raspberry anything! I can't wait to come visit you in Alaska one day!
Kristen - it is heaven to taste!
Aubrey - I wish they had recipes, I'd share for sure!
Kathryn - is this MY KATHRYN!? Welcome! I think a trip to Alaska is in your near future as well.
Mauri - you do?! REALLY?! I'm not surprised... we ARE two peas in a pod after all. Have you tried Krispy Kreme's Raspberry Filled?! I'm sure you have. But that is where I started to discover my affinity for anything raspberry. Those are delicious. THESE are delicious. I'm excited for you to com visit as well! Whenever that is :P.
Mmm that made me really hungry and crave chocolate :)
Hi Celina! Welcome to my world - I'm craving chocolate about 24/7!!
i loooove anything with a pb and chocolate combination! yum!
As long as you're talking about the Del Rio Kathryn, then, yes, it's me. I'm a frequent lurker here. Those chocolates still look divine.
ha HA lurk away! and yes, I was talking about the Del Rio kathryn. :)
Oh my gosh. I am dying! I want to go there!
That shop and the flowing chocolate look like heaven.... That stuff must rank up there with the Ivar's clam chowder in Seattle :)
Holy Smokes...that looks DELICIOUS!!! I would definitely indulge myself in a little piece of heaven if I was there.
Mmmmm...my faves are the toffee squares!
Post a Comment