April 7, 2008

what happened?

Over the weekend, it snowed again. It only snowed about 5-6 inches in the heavier parts, but it was supposed to be spring!! Secretly, I was pretty glad to see it snow here before Spring came in full-bloom. It was so nice and relaxing to watch it all fall. I haven't seen it snow in years

Some recent realizations:
 
- I love when someone calls Buckwheat "the Toto dog"

-Stepping in fresh powder snow is wonderful!
-Buckwheat LOVES to get "dirty" in the snow. I think he considers it 

white dirt. 
Right after I took the above picture, a branch gave way and covered 

Buckwheat in snow. He didn't mind one bit. 

6 comments:

aubreyannie said...

i totally agree that watching snow fall is so relaxing and peaceful. i'm glad you are enjoying your snow before springtime! and so cute that people call buckwheat the toto dog!

{krista} said...

This is definitely the winter that just won't end! I'm happy you are enjoying it, and so is Buckwheat. He's too cute!

Anonymous said...

He's such a cute dog and he does look like Toto! Very fun.

Beginner Filmmaker said...

Yeah, can you say "cutest dog EVER"!

:) I love the snow! You should make a little Snowbuckwheat, or snowtoto, with floppy ears and tail! awww :)

Mars said...

Aww little Buckwheat playing in the snow. Totally cute. I miss snow....kind of. It's pretty, but heels or flip flops don't mix well with it :) I'm totally diggin' the AZ weather right now. EXCEPT it's supposed to get up in the 100's this next week. AGGHH!!

Aaron and Celina said...

wow it is gorgeous there! i want to come visit :)