April 3, 2008

new history

It has begun: a new class, that is. I have resumed my classes once again, since being on a break for moving. The last class I took ended before Christmas began, and I have missed it. This class will end the week we move into our house on May 1st, and then I will take another two week break for setting up the house, and then there will be no more breaks from then on. The class is US History from 1865-1945; I chose this class because of the early 1900s. I'm fascinated about those years. I just wish it encompassed the 10 years after, as well! 

7 comments:

{krista} said...

That's a great time in history to be studying. One of my favorites, too. Good luck with the class.

Holly said...

Good luck with your class--it sounds very interesting! When are you hoping to finish everything up? Are you only taking one class at a time? (That's probably smart, because I had a really hard time trying to do my online class at the same time as other classes!)Good luck, and enjoy learning about history!

Jayci said...

this time around I'm only taking one class, but I've doubled up in the pass, and plan on doing that after we move into our house. THEN i'll be finished by next winter. Hopefully October... cross your fingers! :)

aubreyannie said...

sounds fun! i hope you will share some interesting tidbits with us from what you are learning!

KristenL said...

Fuuuun! I really wish I was taking a class. Definitely post some fabulous facts for us, especially about the roaring 20s. Love that time. Have fun! (Oh, and in honor of it, watch Thoroughly Modern Millie!! yip yip!)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! As much as I hate going to school, I truly do love learning!

Mars said...

yay! I'm glad you are able to get back on school track! I love everything going on in those years too but prob have forgot a lot of it by now, so I hope you continue to enlighten me :) PS you CAN DL MSN Messenger for Mac. Check it out on the apple website :) I miss our chats.