December 1, 2008

NPR

Breakthrough: I FINALLY found National Public Radio up here in Alaska. It took me a ridiculous amount of time and searching, asking and googling. Even when I'd ask someone up here what station it is, they would never be able to give me a straight answer. When I looked it up online, the station was not what it said it was. When I searched through the lower digit stations, I found lots of Christian Talk Radio, and even a Celtic channel, but no NPR. It was uncanny the way I could never find the station. I thought I found the station once a few weeks ago, but when it completely faded to static as soon as I reached the city limits, I didn't know what to do. 

Turns out I was just a couple of clicks too shy. What a joke. Maybe it really is only for smart people. Because I think I must have been going through IQ deprivations for the last long while. But now I am feeling intelligent again; filling my mind with current news updates and Car Talk hysterics. hurray for strange patients who give straight answers and love radio. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Jayci said...

to the funny farm.. where.. I can't remember the rest - but YES! I remember and dad was laughing at how creeped out we were! rude. ha ha

Jayci said...

probably. sorry tessie... :)