
Before running our errands this afternoon, Mark and I drove Buckwheat down to the end of the street. Remember what
this looks like in the summer? yep.. so different!! You can tell where the fog lies low in the valley because the trees are all white and iced over. The sun doesn't even touch down here anymore. And tomorrow is the shortest day of the year. Since we're inside the Arctic Circle up here, it is a huge deal! We can start adding on minutes of sunshine every day. Bring on the sun!
5 comments:
what a beautiful picture, jayci!
So how much daylight do you have tomorrow (today)? Gorgeous picture!!!
TOTALLY GORGEOUS PICTURE JAYCI!!!! I think Im going to have to steel it!!!
How beautiful! You are a very good photographer. Speaking of, in answer to your question on how to find one...we lucked out and knew her before we had her take our pictures. She is Brian's sister-in-law's sister. But I hear ya'll are coming out to WA in Feb. If you are interested I could set up a photo session with her to take pics of you and Mark.
Beautiful. But it makes me cold just looking at it! Or is it the fact that it has been snowing here non-stop since early this morning? Either way--COLD!
Post a Comment