
Funny word, right? Say "jog" 5 times and you'll agree with me. Want to know what else is hysterically funny? Snow in July. That's right, I found this stuff on my jog this morning up in the hills at the back of the valley. See the 'termination dust?' That is the appropriate name dubbed for this cold, white stuff by my
friends' kids. Even the flowers were all torn up over it.

Looked like they were tearing up, too.

You are all probably thinking why wasn't I expecting this? Well, I sort of was, but this is one weird summer, even for up here. I think I jinxed the whole state of Alaska when I said "I'm so excited for Autumn!" earlier this week. whoops!
Now I'm off to the store for cookie-supplies! I'm craving chocolate chip and Mark loves Snickerdoodles. What better way to be happy than with both of them!? Go on, you want some too... go make some! Or buy a plane ticket and come visit. You choose.
5 comments:
I love snickerdoodles. Now that's a funny word
Matt and I cant get enough of the pictures on this wonderful blog! We were just scanning through them and we kept stopping, literally, at EVERY picture because it is so beautiful! What a breath taking view - from every direction!
I choose the plane ticket...no thought needed...
Wonder how long it takes to fly from Africa to Alaska...wow... :)
Thanks for the cookies tonight! Snickerdoodles are yummy. I actually bought my way to an A in Cad class in HS by giving my teacher his fav cookies which were snickerdoodles. Funny! Yup, that white dust on them mountains is not fun! Seriously for all those readers of the Reeders . . . this is NOT a normal summer!!! But I'm so glad you like it here Jayci! We'll keep you!
I'll take a plane ticket so we can make cookies & go see Mamma Mia & craft while watching movies & tv all night!!
Post a Comment