
Canceled on account of rain: our Tuesday's Hike. So I'm inside in comfy sweats (can you believe it
Chelsea?) making magnets for our fridge. I didn't want to pay for some I just liked O.K., so here is a teaser of some I'm really going to love:

I think this is the first time in my life that anything has been canceled by rain. I love living here!
18 comments:
Oh, these are just too cute!!! You'll have to tell me what they're made out of, I can't tell!!
Oh, those magnets are so cute! Sometimes rainy days are the best!
Oh, I've been wanting a rainy day for such a long time! The smell, the coziness...love it!
Those magnets look so fun. I, too, would like to know what they're made of. Have fun creating!
those magnets are so cute! I want to go make some now! I love them!
Jayci! How are ya?! I cant believe I found your blog! I was just blog surfing and suddenly there you were! Your blog is way cute and I tried to look over a bunch of your past entries and it looks like you have so much going on! Thats great! Make sure to keep in touch this way!I'd love to hear from ya!
Such cool magnets! I love making things indoors on a rainy day :)
Ooh! I'm already jealous of those cute little magnets you're making. I can't wait to see what they look like from the front!
I LOVE rainy days. it NEVER rains in AZ :( And those magnents are ADORABLE!! How are you making them? Oh yeah so you need to post shorter posts so I can read & comment faster haha!! I'm always crunched for time when I get on or its midnight or later & i'm too tired too haha! I promise I love you & your blog podder!
I think you're going to have to "blog" a tutorial--love the magnets.
Sorry about your socks (below).
Ha!! love that you are in sweats. I've been in my comfy clothes for the past 6 days.... mark would be dissapointed!
Forget instructions on the magnets...obviously you need to make me some black and white ones...c'mon, you know you'd have fun doing it!!!
Way cute girly! So when are we getting together with the hubby gone? If he goes that is!? Then you could teach me how to make those and we can watch old movies, and I'll bring the popcorn and cake or something!?
oh i know ALL about the cancelling of things due to rain. ha ha.
i can't wait to see more pics of your magnets!!
Sounds like the perfect day :) ... Thank heavens for the rain and being crafty inside!!
Oh Jayci, you are just so crafty! I wish I had half the craftiness you do--my house would be so much cuter! You are my inspiration! (And I love the magnets, by the way!)
Love those magnets! Did you put the fabric on them or just the beads? Too cute though!
I had a couple days of college cancelled for snow days. I thought it was so cool since we never got any snow days in Vegas. Enjoy the rain!
Jayci!! I love those magnets! What a fun activity. Reading through your blog, I am amazed at your creativity and endless ideas. If only we could all be that way! And yes, the shirt Mom and Stacey were wearing are shade shirts, but they aren't my favorite brand. I don't like the edging. Rachel buys modbe (which means I get them as hand-me-downs), and I think they are the best. :)
Those are so cute. You are so creative.
Post a Comment