July 5, 2008

Independence Day

Fireworks last night at our Town's middle school at midnight; and this is actually a pretty dark night because of the thick cloud cover. It was a really great show! We pulled up to one of our churches (there are two LDS churches in town), and we watched the show across the street. There were a couple of the loudest fireworks that Mark and I had ever heard. It was setting off car alarms, dogs were barking, babies were crying, and all the kids were laughing and cheering. Mark and I loved it!
Hope you all are having a wonderful celebration! Happy Fourth of July!

6 comments:

Liz Ann said...

I can't believe they were setting off car alarms. They really must of had some boom in them.

Alec and Tiffany said...

It's crazy that it doesnt get that dark until that time and funny about the alarms! We love the pictures from your hikes...They are SO Pretty!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I didn't get to see Fireworks because I was sick, sleeping on Ted's couch. Thank you for posint such beautiful fireworks pictures! I don't feel like I missed out now.

Holly said...

Those are some amazing pictures! Fireworks are so fun--glad you enjoyed them!

Wendy Christensen said...

I love the contrast from the blue in the sky with the bright colors of the fireworks - those are great photos! Happy 4th (late) ...!!

Mars said...

yay I love fireworks!! I was in Lake Powell for the 4th & it was awesome!! Glad you guys had fun & got to see cool fireworks. You took great pictures too!