
I have none of it. I just got back (2 hours ago) at 10:30 from the 2nd hardest hike, but now my number 1 favorite hike: Harding's Exit Glacier and Ice Fields. Left at 7:00 am and I got home at 10:30 pm! This picture was taken down by the Eagle River, not by the glacier, but I'm tired, and it is pretty and energetic, so you're getting this instead of a rundown on the hike.
In about 5 minutes I'm dragging my heavy legs into bed and sleeping very soundly until 6:30. I have an interview with an orthopedic office in town. I'm hoping I land this job; I would love working around my favorite field of medicine. woohoo!
4 comments:
First again! Man, I'm good! ;) Sounds like a serious hike...hopefully we'll get to hear a little more about it. Good luck with the interview!
I can't believe you're up till 12:30! Hope you slept well and that your interview went as hoped for! Call me.
Good luck with the interview :)!! I love the energy photo - it's a boost on a HOT Friday morning in the Pacific Northwest!!
How'd the interview go?
Post a Comment