Wish me luck! Only 6 more classes and I'll be graduated with a degree in Healthcare Administration and more of an asset to this clinic. *more whistles*
Even still, on the way home I'll be singing this version:
i was going to tell you at church today 'good luck tomorrow', but i had to get home. owen got a cold while we were camping so jas and i traded turns at church. let me know how it goes ok! so call me and tell me all about it!
I'm jealous. Switching majors will get me done faster but I still just want to be done PERIOD. Then when I do nursing school later...it'll be MORE school. I wish I didn't have to wait so long right now or I'd continue. But have a diploma in a year will be nice. I'm still jealous of you being done so soon! Good luck! You're awesome!
10 comments:
i was going to tell you at church today 'good luck tomorrow', but i had to get home. owen got a cold while we were camping so jas and i traded turns at church. let me know how it goes ok! so call me and tell me all about it!
How exciting. ANd the song fits perfectly
Good luck Jayci! I bet you are getting excited! You are closer than me!
Good luck girl! Never fails...that song puts a smile on my face!
Good luck! You're so close!
I'm jealous. Switching majors will get me done faster but I still just want to be done PERIOD. Then when I do nursing school later...it'll be MORE school. I wish I didn't have to wait so long right now or I'd continue. But have a diploma in a year will be nice. I'm still jealous of you being done so soon! Good luck! You're awesome!
hooray! that is awesome, jayci!
HOORAY!
Yahoooo - :)!!!
That is so exciting! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment