Congrats on the new job! You will have to email me while you are bored at work like I am like...... um....... 100% of the time. I hope it goes well and you like it. I am sure it will be nice to be busy again.
I know I need to posts pictures I will very soon maybe even tonight if I can get my house clean- My parents are coming into town tomorrow. :)
4 comments:
hey . . you got the job!? when do you start? congrats. call me! and email me your address that you use the most. most likely gmail im guessing
SO PRETTY!!! I'm highly amused that it's that light @ almost 10:00 pm at night lol. umm YOU GOT A JOB?!?!?! FILL ME IN!!
Congrats on the new job! You will have to email me while you are bored at work like I am like...... um....... 100% of the time. I hope it goes well and you like it. I am sure it will be nice to be busy again.
I know I need to posts pictures I will very soon maybe even tonight if I can get my house clean- My parents are coming into town tomorrow. :)
Love you guys!
hey, i want to hear about this job, too!
Post a Comment