December 20, 2008

Christmas from WA

When Mark went on my 'special trip' to hand-deliver my parent's Christmas present, they gave him something for him to hand deliver to me!  How splendid! This is a lot of my own things from when I was growing up; dolls, blankets, clothes, books (lots of books), and other keepsakes. When Mark said how much stuff it was, and that the other members of his crew kept laughing, I was so embarrassed!! They said that Mark has the new record of bringing things home for his wife. AH! 

Unloading all of this, Mark had to ask the help of our friend Josh Q. It wouldn't even fit in our suv - and we have moved a lot of things with that car. Goodness!

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

mark is such a good guy! i love this picture, it is so special to know that he does this for you.

Mars said...

lol that is so cool he was able to hand deliver your parents special present. whatever it was. I'm sure it was great not getting it by mail. And how fun to get all of your old stuff-even if it was a lot lol. It doesn't look like too much to me! Mark is such a good hubby to you!

KristenL said...

Nice load! I totally love that Mark gets to "hand deliver" the presents and such. I hope you have room for your old stuff though!