December 20, 2008

Squadron's Christmas Party

Friday night was Mark's squadron Christmas Party at the Captain Cook hotel in downtown Anchorage. It was a great party!! Lots of funny people, a live band, yummy food - steak and salmon! - Door prizes, we won 2 tickets to the Symphony in January (thanks to a pair of friends). I forgot that so many people still hadn't seen me with blonde hair - it was fun to see people's faces change from normal to ultimate surprise. It's just hair, right?? ha!

5 comments:

aubreyannie said...

how fun! i love the symphony and your hair looks so beautiful!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

How fun! You look absolutely gorgeous! I am glad ya'll won some tickets to the symphony. That will be so fun! Anyway, you look awesome and I LOVE the hair! I get mine done tomorrow and I am counting down the seconds!

Mars said...

Ah so cute! I agree with ur lovely sister Tessa, I was a TINY big skeptical of the full on blonde hair but I LOVE IT!! Maybe it's just after a little bit of washing & time it always looks more subtle. I hated mine when I first did blonde highlights but after a few days & washes it was perfect. I LOVE YOUR BLONDENESS! You are a gorgeous little pod!

KristenL said...

Wow, that sounds so nice! I wish Shawn's work parties were like that! I'm still not used to you as a blonde though--but it is growing on me. :) Very cute and very brave of you! Now I just wish I were blonde again.

Speaks Family said...

winning things is the best part of a work Chirstmas party. We won a gift card to Outback. Yes!