December 21, 2008

life lately

... has been miraculous - really! Full of Christmas Miracles. But it has also been very crazy!! That is why tonight I decided to update the blog. It was over due. Tonight I went from having 3 measly posts for the month of December to having 8!! I hope you have some time to browse, you never know what you'll find!
And no.. the Winnebago isn't ours, but it was kinda fun looking sitting in the snow a couple of weeks ago. It probably has a fun history tied to some hippies up here. 

6 comments:

Bayloretta said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've missed my doses of Jayci! And I'm loving the Winnie...I'm wondering if it's inhabitants plan on pulling up and parking in a cousin's driveway for Christmas!

aubreyannie said...

i want to hear about some Christmas miracles!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

It looks so cute!
And I want to hear Christmas miracles too!

Anonymous said...

Stan says we are coming for a visit as soon as the snow goes. Is that ok? I REALLY want to see Alaska.

KristenL said...

Nice. That IS fun! I love the colors, too...it is inspiring me. :)

Wendy Christensen said...

OK the photo of the Winnebago made me laugh lout loud - so funny. Hopefully they have some hotdogs and firewood to go with the big house on wheels :)