July 6, 2009

3 minute make-over

Before: 
After:
I love all the little fresh colors!! My bathroom is primarily green and white, so to throw in blues, oranges, yellows, and pinks adds a fun little punch of color. I almost did a lime green, but I thought this was more fun. I moved Mark's colognes to the downstairs bath (where he likes to get ready) and took his cubby over for my little pieces of jewelry. 

Ta-Da!! I'm loving it. Something so simple, but so enjoyable.

13 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

So cute! I love the way it looks.

Jordan said...

great idea Jace! I love that piece, I want something similar in my bathroom (someday)

Holly said...

Looks great! I love it when you can do something simple that makes a big difference. Love the colors!

MC Lewis said...

How do you come up with these great ideas?

Anonymous said...

That is a really great idea! I love how creative you are!

AKmamaof4 said...

Before I read the "after" texted I lol how Mark's stuff had magically disappeared. You're so creative!

Mars said...

I love it Jayce! A splash of color is always fab :) You're so smart & creative. Aren't the quick, easy, simple, & cheap makeovers the best?!?!

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Jayci, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity. You make everything so adorably cute - puts me to shame! Your bathrooms cabinet looks so cute!! I heart it!

KristenL said...

I love it! Isn't it great how something so simple makes such a big difference?? And where did you get this? I need something for my bathroom too! Is it over the toilet?

Marie said...

That looks fantastic!! Love it!

Amy said...

I'm lovin it too.

Liz Ann said...

Someone is going through their "nesting stage"? It looks good. That was a really cute idea

Marie said...

You are clever! You also have good taste... I own that same bottle of Cherry Blossom perfume!