Tomorrow morning Mark will drop my dizzy, fasted-self off at the hospital for 3.5 hours. I'm following through with the glucose test. boooo... Better to know for certain, right? My next appt is on Tuesday!
ps - I turned to the left for this picture because of a nice pretty oven burn on my right arm. AND I just noticed I forgot my fake wedding ring all day. Good thing Mark was in town to sit next to me today! ha ha
19 comments:
oh my gosh I didn't even notice how swollen you were until you mentioned the ring! is it painful? good thing this is the last stretch... and you still look beautiful! you look like a thin pregnant woman, and I know you'll know what that means. Can't waiiiiiiit! to see the baby that is... I can wait to be pregnant. :o) heee!
I had a fake ring too! My finger finally got fat enough I couldn't wear mine at about 7.5 months. You look so cute, I wish I looked as good as you do when I was pregnant, even the first time!! ;) Take care and best wishes with the glucose test.
You look fabulous, as always! Good luck with the glucose test tomorrow...sorry you have to do it. It really wasn't that bad for me, so hopefully yours goes well. And we'll keep our fingers crossed that your grandma's dreams are correct! I can't wait to see little Baby Reeder! (Also, thanks for your nice comment--you are always so kind and thoughtful!)
Good luck with your test! You look so cute! I forgot to take my ring off both times, and it got stuck there. Swelling is no fun. At least you are not here in the 115 degree heat- it would be way worse! Hang in there!
Cute. Cute. Good luck with the glucose test tomorrow. [I hope you pass even though you didn't study for it. :)]
I can't believe you are already 36 weeks! After next week, that baby can come anytime! How fun. I can't wait to see what he looks like:) I hope you're not too uncomfortable yet...you look so great!
You looked so cute at church today! I think you look great. And let's hope your grandma is right. That's a dream of mine that never came true!
seriously! I wish I looked like you when i get swollen!! I CAN"T WAIT to see your baby! Ya'll have to post lots if pics when he's like 5 mintues old k? ;) j/k but seriously...
How exciting if he came in a week and a half! I can't wait to see him--he's going to be on cute baby, I'm sure!
I don't know how to strip furniture, but I'm just sanding everything down and painting or priming it. And I know how to do very basic reupholstering. That's the extent of my refinishing knowledge. :D
you make swollen look good! i haven't gotten there yet, but my time is right around the corner...i'm ready just to play with these babies! or just watch them sleep since they don't play much at first. :)
I hope the glucose test goes well. Let us know! You look beautiful Jayci! You are totally glowing! We are so excited for baby Reeder to enter this world. Matty is excited to have another friend! Love and miss you guys!
P.S. We'll have to share oven burn stories cause I burnt my arm last week too and it is a nasty one!!
You look darling. And the good news is just because you swell the first time, doesn't mean you will the second. It will all be worth it!!!
woman, you are dang good lookin'.
Jayci, You're looking so cute and I'm excited for you. Love, Beverly
You are looking beautiful..seriously
Ok so I already commented on this pic on FB but seriously, you are so dang cute with your little belly! I love your outfit! I hope Mont comes on time so you can get back to feeling semi normalI & not all puffy. But I don't think you really look it. You just look like a dang cute prego girl! I can't wait to send your gift!
PS Word Verification is slyme.
SLY ME?
or SLIMEY. Reminds me of a slimey snail. or that me is sly haha. I'm sly. Sly old me? SLYME-->silly me?
Ah the glucose test, no fun! Good news is you are almost done and about to get your reward for all the sick, tired, swollen and nauseating months! On top of that you are still glowing!! Can't wait to see the little one!
Yay only 4 more weeks! You look so cute
You look beautiful! I hope all went well with your labs. My only suggestion before the baby arrives is to sleep as much as possible and go out to dinner and movies EVERY SINGLE night:) I can't wait to see pics of little Mont:)
Post a Comment