July 15, 2009

Mt. Fuji

A preview picture from Mark's 21 day trip: 
Other things under way: 
refinishing crib 
basement almost finished 
chose paint colors for basement rooms
36 weeks (picture coming soon.. if I can remember!)
Mark's birthday is around the corner! 
.. as is the baby's!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

woooooow that picture is AWESOME! I was wondering why I posted pics on facebook and didn't immediately have comments from you pouring out my ears... now I see why! you've been so busy! (oh- and I mean that in a good way. I'm still eager and waiting for your comments!) Jayci I am still crossing my fingers you have your baby on MY birthday.... sorry mark. can't wait to see the 36 week picture!! I bet you look WUNdaful!

Kristin said...

WE are so excited for you guys to have a new little one around the house! Good luck with everything.

rach said...

I can't remember...did you decide how you were going to refinish the crib yet?

Liz Ann said...

That is beautiful! Anthony just went on his $ ride 2 days ago. He will be back in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see the pictures he took.