Last Saturday, two fun girls threw me a baby shower. For a thank you, I did up two of the fanciest necklaces I think I've made to date. I love, love, love them! The colors are both very representative of the two girls (at least, I think so!). Graceful and sweet, and bold and beautiful! (if they're reading this, they're probably laughing)
I would have made another bracelet for a friend in Utah, and probably something for myself (I'm so selfish!), but I showed up an hour late because of yet ANOTHER migraine.
So the first two pictures were more to showcase the earrings and body-work of the necklace, these two (above and below) are more for the pendants. Voila!I've been watching this show called "Bones" every day (TNT plays like 3 a day!! perfect for a girl who needs some good couch time) and her jewelry on the show is exquisite! I'd say it was my 'inspiration.' I'll be going back hopefully soon!
12 comments:
Those are so cute Jayce! I love them! Do you have a good bead shop you go to or where do you get them? You are so creative. I have Mont's present done but I need some good packing stuff so it doesn't get ruined in the mail. It'll hopefully get to you by the end of this coming week!
You are amazing! Really! You could sell these for a pretty penny I'd imagine. Oh, and if I was the friend in Utah you were talking about, don't worry about going back to make a bracelet--really. You're so nice just to think of me (and it's the thought that counts, right?!)! Curt loves the show "Bones," and he's been especially obsessed with it lately. I enjoy it, but he watches it so late at night that I usually fall asleep. I've never paid attention to her jewelry before, but now I'll have to take a closer look! So sorry you had another migraine. Hopefully it's just a pregnancy thing and will go away soon! (only a few more weeks!!!)
gorgeous!
Man I love the beaded stuff you do! Jordan and I tried to be crafty like you and make some braclets and hers broke like the next day and mine are very tight on me and poke me from the string..hahaha. Wish you lived closer to give us a lesson or two!
Gorgeous work Jayci! You are so talented!
i love the pendants you found.
Those are fabulous. If you sold these, I would buy them because a) they're beautiful and b) your style is exquisite. I would buy anything if I had the Jayci-stamp of approval. I trust your style that much.
Where did you get the pendants? They're perfection.
Laura and I need beading lessons! I thought it would be easy. Now I know you make it look easy! Those are awesome necklaces, they really look like something temperance would wear.
Jace, first of all, you are very talented because I've tried beading jewelry and am just too indecisive to be ANY good at it. I especially liked the first necklace, the pearly one. So pretty! Secondly, what you said about hair totally makes sense. I always get it in my head that hair should be long in the winter to wear with beanies without looking retarded, and because it's warmer, but you're right I DO kind of hate the whole long-hair-over-the-jacket thing! NOT cute. I wonder if I'll be brave enough by winter time to cut it. uhhhhh.... yikes.
Wow those look great. How fun also! You have quite the creative touch.
those necklaces are so pretty! i want one! you are so cute prego! you're almost there!!! can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
i didn't know that you made jewelry! thats awesome! too cute.
sorry about your migraines...i hope those have stopped so you can relax a little and get some sleep before your little guy arrives!
Post a Comment