Whoa, JO I said the exact same thing in my head when I saw the picture...then I scrolled down to see you had just said the exact same thing haha. Jayce, that looks SOOOO refreshing!! I've been boiling to death in the dry Arizona heat with some humidity mixed in last week when it actually was cloudy & rained a little. Enjoy those cool & beautiful mornings for me!
I actually didn't buy a maternity swimsuit...i bought a regular tankini at Shade. It's cut long because it's a modest company, and then the style I got was rouched on the sides so the stomach area has some give. it's working for right now--i don't know about when I'm further along, though. I was trying not to stretch it out too badly so I could wear it when I'm not pregnant, too.
5 comments:
looks soooo refreshing. I am too used to the muggy muggy mugginess of sweaty Florida.
Whoa, JO I said the exact same thing in my head when I saw the picture...then I scrolled down to see you had just said the exact same thing haha. Jayce, that looks SOOOO refreshing!! I've been boiling to death in the dry Arizona heat with some humidity mixed in last week when it actually was cloudy & rained a little. Enjoy those cool & beautiful mornings for me!
Gorgeous! All your pictures make it seem like the gorgeous summers in Alaska make the harsh winters worth while!
so pretty!
I actually didn't buy a maternity swimsuit...i bought a regular tankini at Shade. It's cut long because it's a modest company, and then the style I got was rouched on the sides so the stomach area has some give. it's working for right now--i don't know about when I'm further along, though. I was trying not to stretch it out too badly so I could wear it when I'm not pregnant, too.
Post a Comment