Last night we went to our first Anchorage Aces' game. It was a blast! I got to enjoy my sport-nachos and I had a grand time asking Mark, "what just happened?" We sure wish we had the Pikes nearby! Dan could have explained a whole lot to us. It was a lot of fun though. These Alaskans love their hockey and the enthusiasm was contagious.

Giving adult hockey fans their own personal cowbell is like giving kids their own bubble wrap.
4 comments:
I think it's a rule when you live in Hockey country, you have to be a fan, right? I don't, therefore, I'm not, but I bet watching a game is exciting anyway! Looks fun!
how fun!! i love hockey so much! that picture of that guy with the cowbells cracks me up. i bet that is loud..
Ha ha! I loved your cowbell comment!
I'm glad that you enjoyed the game. My mom and I were die hard Las Vegas Thunder fans. I don't know if you ever went to those games but we were fans of the great Darcy Lowen, Curtis Joseph, etc. Remember the mascot, Boom Boom?
It's good to see that you are doing well and enjoying life. We are enjoying newlywed life still and are just as happy as can be. Living in Alaska? What an experience!
~Alec Runyon
Post a Comment