March 15, 2008

in with the new

Yesterday I gave in to the camera temptation and ordered a Canon A570. 

Aubrey mentioned her Canon A-series and I thought to follow suit. After much research, I found it. Ordered it. Now I wait. 


*The home inspection was on Thursday and went very well. We love the house even more now. 

8 comments:

Jayci said...

has anyone else noticed problems with their font sizes lately? It's starting to drive me nuts. Please input if you've got it. :)

{krista} said...

That looks like a nice little camera! I hope you enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

Canon makes nice cameras. Mine is a Canon and I love it.

aubreyannie said...

ooh, awesome!! i'm excited for you. we have a little fuji that paul uses occasionally for work related projects and he said that we could send that to you guys. but i didn't think it was jayci-worthy. i'm glad you got a canon. very exciting!

Jayci said...

Tessa - what did you need photoshop for? I bet you'll do some crazy things with it. We shall see!

Kris - THANKS! I THINK I will. I HOPE i will. lol

HSF - I'm glad you love Canon - I'm really excited for it.

Aubrey, that is so nice of Paul to think of us. Tell him we send a BIG thank you for the consideration. :) Ha ha - Jayci Worthy. Nice!

amyputty said...

Hey Jayci!

Julie was kind enough to share your blog with me. I look forward to keeping in touch with you this way. I'm so glad you guys found a house. We've begun our house hunting in Tucson! What a project...it is hard to do when you're so far away. We'll obviously wait to buy until we get there and see things but it is exciting to get a feel for what is out there.

Hope all is going well. Keep in touch!
Amy

Holly said...

We have a Canon too, and we love it! I'm sure you'll love yours! And YEA about the home inspection--that always makes you rest a little easier knowing things look good! Congrats!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! I have a Canon Powershot Elph and me love it. I bet the A series is bomb.