I haven't been able to space my paragraphs like normal because every time I do, the next paragraphs get all bunched up and unable to space properly and it's starting to drive me a little nuts. If you've had this problem and now how to avoid such problems, please fill me in. Thank you thank you thank you.
March 21, 2008
slumber parties
As I wait for laundry to finish, I have no time to blog... yet here I am anyhow. Tonight Mark's brother Mike gets into town for a few days while on his Spring Break. He is bringing his sense of humor, and some cookies from my sweet mother in law. I am a little obsessed with her cookies so you can imagine I will probably fill you in on all their soft, crumbly, sugary goodness. oh my! I have prepared the 3-room hotel for yet another day. There's only so much one can do in a hotel room. Buckwheat is clean and excited to 'Sensei Michael.' Let me explain: Mark has been doing 'tricks' with Buckwheat that makes his normal routines look like something Mark has taught him. When he plays with Mark, Mark says, 'fight! fight!' as Buckwheat is on his hind legs batting his front legs (arms?) at him. It looks like they're trying to box. Then when Buckwheat starts to play, he always gets down on his front legs with his bottom in the air with his tail wagging back and forth. Mark calls this one, 'bow to your sensei.' Buckwheat looks like a genius after all his 'tricks.' Slumber parties everywhere! I am spending the night at a girlfriend's house who had a doctor's appointment this morning and needs some 'monitoring' through the night while her husband is TDY. So as the boys have their Tonka-Trucks and 3-Stooges sleep over, I'll be monitoring Chrissy with crafts, chick-flicks, and some girl talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
see what a mean? the last paragraph got all bunchy. boooo
that happens to me sometimes, but i am computer illiterate, so i don't know how to fix it. sorry! we've been having Craig's mission friend stay the night for the last 3 days...everynight is like a party for them and I swear they act like they're 18. Haha.
Too cute about buckwheat! As for the paragraph thing, it happens to me sometimes and I have NO IDEA why and don't know how to fix it either. If you get an answer you'll have to let me know. Take care!
Post a Comment