March 18, 2008

happy things

Hope everyone had a happy St. Patrick's Day! Today we thought we had a touch of Irish luck, but we decided we were being scammed. O happy day. Why can't there just be a lucky chair

*the picture above is of Kylemore Abby in Connacht, Ireland. I didn't take this picture, but I love it.  Who wants to go to Ireland with me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally go to Ireland with you.

KristenL said...

hey, I'm up for it too. Can we hit England, Denmark, and Italy, too?

Aaron and Celina said...

Jayci! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! The last time was probably at Jared James' house when we were sophmores or juniors in high school! How fun! It was great to hear from you. It looks like you're doing so well. You take some amazing pictures! That's so crazy that you're Linda's niece. Small world :)

aubreyannie said...

ooh, that picture is gorgeous. i want to go with you. as long as we can stay in that abby. so beautiful!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I will go to Ireland with you. It is only the dream of my life :)