August 3, 2009

4 years ago ...

... Mark and I met in person on our blind date set up. Time sure flies!

In front of the Bellagio, me showing him around his new town.
Us inside The Paris:
Some nice old ladies took our picture for us. I miss those jeans:

No news is good news? I never heard from the doctor, even after I left a message. I have an appt tomorrow, so I figure all is well on the preeclampsia front.

9 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

You two are the cutest! I am glad they didnt call with bad news! THis is almost all over hon! Hang in there!

MC Lewis said...

Those were the days...of double stuffed oreos, late night talks on the loft, and NOG.

My brother just moved there to White Hawk Drive. Is that anywhere near you guys?

Anonymous said...

I remember that picture of you two that Mark showed us at ASBC! Good times! You are due in 2 weeks right?

Amy said...

How cute are you two! That's a fun little video of you guys "clicking". How fun!

Jordan said...

awwwwww!!! I had never seen these before either! gosh I wish Zach and I had some more good pictures from our first date, which was unofficial because by then we'd already hung out, so it didn't even really count..... BOOOOOO. Our 1st anniversary's coming up in 2 1/2 weeks... I'll have to copy your idea and post some pictures too! I loved this Jace! And video clips always make me miss you...

rach said...

for cute! i love thinking about how dave and i met...it brings back such fond memories. anniversaries are the greatest!

Holly said...

So cute! How fun that you even have a video to document it! I love looking back and remembering the good times...! Hope your dr. appt went well today!

Mars said...

You guys are so cute! I loved this! That's so fun you have a video clip. Jayce you are seriously the cutest thing ever. Mark is lucky. I love ya! 4 years & lots more to go!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

cute! i wish i had pictures from the first time i met steve...crazy how fast time flies huh?
and i hope that no news is good news in your case! pregnancy is rough for sure towards the end. but, you still look fabulous! i cant wait to see your little guy.