August 5, 2009

Reeder Bakery

A delivery from the "Reeder Bakery" came in the mail this morning.
It was full of cupcakes!
Mauri is so creative!
1 cupcake = 3 diapers (size 1) + 1 washcloth + lots of love = 1 serving size.

Thank you!

9 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Good to hear, Jayci.

Mauri, how freakin' cute is that!?

Anonymous said...

Those are really so cute! They kinda do look like a cupcake too!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! She is out of control creative!

Jordan said...

wow. two thumbs up marzipan!! this is making the competition for friend status way too insane for me. I give up... mauri wins! very creative!

Mars said...

yay I'm glad you liked them! And FYI they were in a bakery box....which makes this gift 10092308502398503285 times cuter!! Complete with an abundance of cute ribbon

Jayci said...

I took pictures of the box + ribbon and the inside little 'ingredient' list but because it had his name on it, I didn't want to showcase it!! :P I haven't 'announced' his name on my blog yet, and probably won't until he's born! ha ha But yes... it was WAAAAAAAY CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable!! Mm mm I want a cupcake now.

Mars said...

ooooh! Gotcha :) good thinkin' lincoln! I was gonna say...this isn't as cute w/out the box!! haha

Amy said...

so stinkin' cute.