August 1, 2009

Petr's Violin Shop

Isn't this sign adorable? I love the minty green and cute string-instruments painted on to the sign. I found this gem of a mom & pop shop when I was in Anchorage paying a visit to Anna's Health Food to purchase more primrose oil and raspberry tea.

"Anna" is pronounced with a Russian accent (she, Anna, greeted me with her thick accent when I walked in and helped me to my finds). I believe "Petr's" might be a Russian shop as well... Mamie, come find out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you knew about that stuff?! Good Job! Alfalfa is a must with those too! It really helps with the cleaning out part(yuck!) before the baby comes.....

Jordan said...

so what's the secret behind the primrose oil, raspberry tea and alfalfa???

you have a knack for finding the cutest quaintest little stores don't you?... looks so cute!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Its Monday! You get results back today right? Please let us know how everything is. We are praying for ya!