Since these little feet don't know what they're doing yet...

one moment they're there. then they're gone:

then they're straight up in the air as he lets out a toot.

then they're gone again:

I did the walking for us, and might I add I
love being 30 lbs lighter! It was a chilly morning once the clouds burnt off, but it was sunny and beautiful and we couldn't stay inside! Here's my little sun-lover all bundled up:

I laughed when I took a step back and realized how TEENY he is compared to the big outside world. Even next to Buckwheat he is teeny:

We walked down to the church where quilting was underway. He easily charmed the ladies!
*So as not to overrun my blog with baby-ness I will be posting pictures of all our finished house projects soon!
10 comments:
he is precious!! That's funny "his foot straight up in the air as he lets out a toot" haha! He still looks a lot like Mark. You should find a baby picture of Mark. Do they look similar? I'm glad you feel lighter now so you can enjoy walks :) I'm jealous of the chilly morning weather too. It's still HOT HERE! Can't wait to see your finished projects around the house...esp Mont's room!?!??
Don't you worry about filling up YOUR blog with baby-ness! He's your world now! And I wanna know everything! That picture of him looks so much like you! Nate says he's the perfect blend of both you and Mark!
What a cutie! Don't worry about overrunning your blog with baby-ness...that's all we care about right now!
LOVE the foot sequence - that's quality stuff you'll be glad you have! Cherish every moment while he's this tiny - they grow too fast!
hahaha that was funny! and yes! what the others said! Lots and lots of baby-ness! He's such a mini mark by the way, i can't get over how it looks like he was cloned! Do ya'll think the same?
Oh, you know we don't mind the "baby-ness"! He is so cute (and apparently already has an awesome sense of humor!) He is definitely your kid. I'm glad you're doing well and enjoying mommy-hood. You're doing an awesome job.
haha! tessa's comment. oh man. I too LOVE that little foot sequence. He looks like he is squinting into the sun in one picture. How is Buckwheat handling everything?? I feel so sorry already for Roxy when we have a baby cause I just know she's going to be deprived of attention. Poooooooor nana.
Keep the baby-ness coming! It's the biggest part of your life! But I still want to see your projects!
hahaha! loved what you wrote about his little legs and tooting! babies are so funny.
awesome about being 30 pounds lighter!!! how the heck did you do that in 2 weeks?! i need to know the secrets as i dont want to be huge forever after this one...
he is so precious! love how snuggley he looks in his stroller.
He is so cute! I love the picture of his tiny foot sticking straight up! Adorable! He seriously looks like a tiny Mark! It looks like you are just loving every minute of mommyhood Jayci!! That is great!!!
Post a Comment