While trying to get this little guy's little burps out yesterday,
I saw a sweet moment while my mom held him on her shoulder.
Even all chapped and wrinkly, this little guy steals the show.
Today's 2 week appt:
20.5 inches - did he shrink??
7 lbs 13 oz - he's drinking good stuff
50th percentile for height and weight
6 comments:
such sweet pictures, jayci. i love watching grandmas with a new baby. it is so very special. so glad your mom could be there with you!
AWWWW! I love his little wrinkley face!! He's SOOO CUTE! What sweet pictures of him & grandma :) I'm glad your mom is with you too. What a fun time for both of you. Mont is getting lots of love!
Word Verif: trofe. ummm trophy? haha. You are a trophy wife Jayce!
PS You could be charlies angles sidekick. or charlies angles can be a 4 some instead of a trio haha. You can be our mom since you're the only one a mom :)
you're gonna have so many great pictures of mont because you are so good at recognizing the cute moments like this!! I'm sure its hard not to take a picture of EVERYTHING he does... even if he's just laying on the floor... that's probably what I'm gonna be doing haha! Not to mention you have a great talent for photography. I decided I'm asking for a nice camera for christmas, any recommendations? sorry that montie is all chapped :o( but he does have the cutest wrinkly little face... I wonder if I look like that when I have gas too HAHA! oh and p.s. I am all for you being the 4th angel. Maybe you could just be charlie!!! eh? absolutely.
p.p.s. word verif: daysi! awwww. looks like how a "jayci" would spell daisy. so cute!
so cute! I can just imagine the cute sounds he's making right then too! I was going to say about the height thing...my doc told me when they are born, the babies are all squirmy and so they never get an acurate height. I think Kai lost about an inch at his check up too! ha ha oh well, they'll get taller ;)
what a sweet baby!!!!!
what an adorable little mad!
Post a Comment