August 27, 2009

Welcome to Munchkin Land




last night he made us think of them:


7 comments:

The Mursets said...

HA! That is so funny, but he is more than a gazillion times cuter then those munchkins!

Jayci said...

I agree!!! haha!

Dixon's said...

He is so adorable. I wish I could come up there and hold him. Lucky you!!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

He is so precious! It makes me miss that tiny phase so much!!!

Mars said...

Oh my gosh Jayce! EEEEEEEEEEKK! I so love little Mont & I haven't even met him yet. I agree, reminds me of that too but he is a GAZILLION times cuter. Seriously. But I LOVE Wizard of Oz. I seriously used to watch that movie all the time when I was little-even though I was scared of the wicked witch & the flying monkeys. I'd only watch the movie if my parents were home haha. I wonder if that have that movie on DVD now? We only have a recorded copy on VIDEO TAPE that includes commercials from like 1990 haha.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

LOL! gah, those munchkin's off the wizard of oz used to scare the CRAP out of me when i was little!
your darling boy is sooooo cute! the only thing he may have in common with those scary munchkin's is his height!

defining amy said...

he's so cute!! even if he looks like a munchkin.