Scary crows!! Just now I heard what I thought was a woman screaming/yelling behind our house. Then I heard the second crow that sounded more 'normal' and more 'bird-like'. So I got Buckwheat all nervous by running to the screen door to see what they were 'cawing' at. Nothing. Just a scary, stupid crow!
This is not something you just don't blog about, of course; Mark's at the base, so I blog. So go on and share in my crow-hating. (:
5 comments:
i didn't get mad!! I just pointed it out. I thought it was funny!
Hee hee..personally, I looove random posts about random things ;)
Thanks, Chell. :) Tessa is my sister, so that is our usual banter. lol. I'm glad you like random posts!! Those crows were bothersome.
So I was going through some old stuff, and found some papers from when we were little and used to play together. They had our names all over them-in cursive-if you can call it that. We must have been practicing or something. Anyway, I thought it was cute.
They may be bothersome but do they caw at 1 in the morning like our neighborhood doves??? VERY irritating when trying to sleep. Love your blog and hope you and Mark are well.
Post a Comment