
Today after picking Mark up from his squadron, he and I drove to the Six Mile Lake that's on base. The road goes right in between these two water ways, and the lake is connected under the road, sort of like a bridge, but not
quite like a bridge. There were two different kinds of boats: the one pictured above, and the one pictured below. It was delightful.

This is my personal favorite. On the boats' sides it said "rent me"... so maybe I will.
11 comments:
Wow, this is beautiful!! You should definitely "rent me" and go for a paddle. Peter and I love to row together. :)
It looks so peaceful out there. I could definitely have a day of relaxing, floating down on a boat.
You are so making me want to visit Alaska! It is just so beautiful and peaceful up there!!!
wow those pictures were beautiful... i love vegas and all, but the only thing we have here are rocks and dirt :)just kidding. I want to come visit!
Geez, have you got it all or what? Add me to your queue of visitors!
i've been trying to lure you all up here!! Come on up! :o)
oh how BEAUTIFUL! i hope you rent one and soon. it sounds so pleasant. and i love your pictures!
(Send me your email so I can add you to my blog. staceykayeaton@hotmail.com
I'm looking out at the hot desert wind blowing right now. This is definitely when Alaska is the best place to be.
Seriously breathtaking! Lucky you! Glad you are doing well! Miss you guys, so does Adilyn :)!
I want to rent that boat :) - Gorgeous photos!!
Post a Comment