June 12, 2008

Meet Olla

Since moving up here to the spacious, spread-out state of Alaska, we realized we wouldn't be able to keep up our "one car thing" much longer. It was impossible for me to take Mark to work, drive back, run errands, drive back, pick Mark up, drive back in our fuel guzzler. Hence the little one, Olla. Said like the Spanish hello, "hola!" It's a manual, but I'm having a lot of fun driving a stick again. So far, it's getting 37 mpg average. Go Olla!

7 comments:

Marie said...

Cute car! How fun to get a new car. It has been forever and will be forever before we get one :)

Holly said...

I love Olla! What a cute (and nice!) car! And I'm jealous that it's a manual. We got rid of our little manual car almost two years ago, and I miss driving a stick. New cars are so fun. Congratulations!

{krista} said...

Wow! Go Olla!!! She's such a cute little thing...

KristenL said...

Hola, Olla! You be good to your mother.

Liz Ann said...

I want a car that gets 37 mpg.

Wendy Christensen said...

Congrats on the new wheels and the 'stick' ... And cheers to 37 MPG - WOW!! :) Viva Alaska!!

Mars said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that car!!!!!! SO exciting! You didn't tell me!!!!!