June 1, 2008

shish kabobs

oh my! On Friday, I knew I wanted shish kabobs on Sunday, today, so I went to the grocery store, got Italian Salad Dressing, a purple (really called red... but who am I trying to kid?) onion because of their oh-so-sweet oniony flavor, and four bell peppers, 2 green, and 2 red. Then steak and chicken. Last night we marinated it for our small and simple BBQ fast-breaking-feast. Yum!

10 comments:

Mars said...

YUMMMMMMMMM! I'll make you lettuce wraps with peanut sauce if you make some shish kabobs! :)

Jayci said...

deal! haha aaaactually... i have the peanut sauce, chicken and lettuce... so all I need now is a visit from YOU! :D

{krista} said...

YUM! Shishkabobs are my favorite... a lot of work, though. My mouth is watering!

Holly said...

There is nothing better than a summer shish kabob bbq! Thanks for reminding me of how much I love those!

Holly said...

There is nothing better than a summer shish kabob bbq! Thanks for reminding me of how much I love those!

C&C said...

YUM! i love these. we had them a few weeks ago at the inlaw's house...now we need to make them for ourselves!

Wendy Christensen said...

OH I need to do some kabobbing over here! Thanks for the mouth watering reminder :) ... Don't you just love the colors and flavors of summer??!

Liz Ann said...

D-lish! Wish I could of had some too

Alec and Tiffany said...

Those look sooo good!!! And a perfect summer meal. I need to do make some!

Anonymous said...

are you the new rachel ray! they look delicious!