Mark called me from the top of this 'summit' (?) at Crater Lake, Oregon today to tell me how beautiful it was. He and the other pilots decided to hike around Crater Lake today and explore a bit while the Thunderbirds were practicing for their air show in a couple of days. Mark is flying around the Thunderbird crew members and extra engines, etc. this week and loves having "Thunderbird One Four" be his call sign. He knows I love Crater Lake, so he was sure to send me this pretty picture while I wrote a lousy paper for my commerce class! Lucky duck.
9 comments:
Ah, what a cool job!
Wow, didn't know that was a tasking they could get?!?! Gorgeous picture, too!
What a tough job these guys have huh? Going all the world and seeing new places and eating fun foods. Just teasing. I know its not always FUN all the time!
Brian and I just got back from Oregon last month. It is such a beautiful place.
I am sooo getting on a plane to come and visit! Your pics just get more and more stunning! You seriously live in one of the most beautiful places in the world...
i am so glad you found our blog. how are you and mark?? your pictures are beautiful. i can't believe how beautiful it is where you live. arizona is just one big hot boring desert!!
That's a gorgeous shot!! Cheers to the Thunderbirds and your 'flying' man! :)
walk like an egyptian! i am so adding this to my 80s song list!
and what a beautiful pic of crater lake!
p.s. thanks for your comment on mine and meg's blog. i enjoy knowing a little bit more about you! xo
What a beautiful picture and fun job!!!
Post a Comment