June 16, 2008

Monday night email

I Love the lotion tan..... and you don't have to worry about skin cancer when you spread on a tan.....    Glad to hear that you got more fabric.... you are hooked and I'm happy for your addiction........ Here is some good advice for the future..............be sure and memorize your credit card#  ......in case Mark takes away and says that you can't by any more fabric......... 

you have a great evening. 

-jodi

*direct copy/paste from my email. Thought I'd share some of her humor with you all... but then again, I think she might be serious!! FAA (fabricaholic anonymous)

4 comments:

KristenL said...

mmm, there is great truth to that! haha. So you're officially addicted huh?! Welcome to the club. I can't wait to see your quilt come together. The fabric is beautiful; I'm sure you're going to do a great job. Give picture updates as you go along!

aubreyannie said...

lol! too bad lotion tan STINKS. sigh. and nice tip on the credit card memorization. ha ha.

Jayci said...

Aubrey - have you tried Jergen's Natural Glow? I actually sort of like how it smells!! Smells like the beach. :) san sea weed

Smedley Family said...

Jodi is a nut! Makes me laugh!!!