mmm... my favorite place on my list of stores to stop in to. My pea pod friend loves this store as much as I do, I believe. She's lucky enough to live in the same states as one, though. I live vicariously through her and her savvy purchases. So when I go, instead of purchasing a ton, I just take pictures to look at later:
They even had fresh flowers on display. Yes, of course, I touched the flowers to see.
I really need a hutch. I think if I had one, I might put a chair upside down on it like this one, above. I might not, but I might. I would need a hutch in order to find out!! The possibilities are endless.
I found out that each of their stores has a designer assigned to that particular store, and they are the ones who come up with the fun designs. The light bulbs were pretty fun. I love the farm ladders, underneath them. It's almost like they wanted it to look like they were still hanging the strands of light bulbs.
The best part was when we left the store and I looked in the window as we were passing and saw "ark" I thought to myself, "wouldn't that be funny if it said 'Mark'?" IT DID! Then Mark noticed the "J &" next to the Mark. I HAD to take a picture. We were made for this store... or the other way around.
*the A in 'MARK' is the same A you see in the video clip from Ask Aida. Yep! Her set designer shops at Anthropologie. Now I just need to find out where they bought her pepper mill and salt dish. Any tips? I've looked many, many places.
10 comments:
I love love love the J&MARK. I wish you could have baughten in. THat's right, I just said baughten, that's what happens when Sven's not around.
pretty pretty pretty! i am now wanting to go shopping there.
ps... why does Anthropology charge your left arm for everything that looks old and worn? Not saying that I don't like the look, but just frustrated at their pricey items that look like fantastic thrift shop finds.
I love Anthro. I am saving up so I can get those zinc letters to say T&L. *sigh*..so pretty.
I have an Anthro 5 minutes from my home...and it is so painfully tempting!
ahhh!! J&MARK so cute! You guys were MFEO. Isn't that from Sleepless in Seattle? haha. Speaking of Seattle, bachelor Jason is hot haha. Anyway yes my lovely pea pod friend, I adore this store (whoa that rhymed). And one day when i am married hopefully i have enough money that I can totally Anthropolgize my house :) For now I'll just piece it together slowly. Also they have some super cute PJ lounge pants on sale right now. I got some for $20 the other day. Cute fabric too. I'll have to send you a pic! Like Lauren said, there is a new Anthro right by my house & I LOVE IT. I don't have to drive to Scottsdale to go there anymore. You'd love the set up & decor of this new one. I heart it. Maybe I should find out how to become a store designer for Anthrop. sweet!
I stopped by anthropologie for the first time over the Christmas break and I enjoyed it immensely. I especially loved the letters like your "J&Mark" and wanted to buy them right then and there. I envisioned the smaller ones displayed on our entertainment center. maybe someday.
I love that you took pictures. I'm sure it saved you a pretty penny or two.
p.s. I love that you commented on all my recent posts--totally made my day. You're awesome.
never been here, I'm sure I'd LOVE it!
I love that store! One of my favorites! How are you feeling missy and how much longer until you guys find out what you are having!?
ahhh, I've never had the pleasure of stepping into an Anthropologie. It is on my list of things to do. Oh seriously. Sometime soon.
congratulations guys! that is so exciting to be pregnant.
i desperately want a hutch as well along with a sideboard table for the entry. eventually....
Post a Comment