The stores, my stores... the stores I have missed since being in the Frozen North. So good night, and sweet dreams.
Oh! And Aubrey - Joeseppi's actually might be in Tacoma (on the side closer to Point Defiance than Seattle). It is a VERY good restaurante/bistro though! If you are ever in the area, I recommend it! My folk's favorites in that area are Anthony's (I ordered the Kalbi Chicken with jasmine rice and it was d-licious!!), Joeseppi's (a lot bigger inside that it looks from the street), and a mexican restaurant called El Toro, with apparently very delicious salsa verde.
1 comment:
Ha! I don't know if you remember, but the first time Zach and I were engaged I posted some pictures of us at Point Defiance with geese, and you said it was such an appropriate name for a park with geese. :o) I have always remembered that. Zach is from Tacoma area too. I miss Washington!
Post a Comment