Thursday I cut and colored my hair. Being blonde was swell, but with trying not to damage any babies, I didn't want to keep coloring my hair every 6 weeks. With one color of brown I won't have to worry about keeping it up for a long while. So here is the Ask Aida hair cut on yours truly.
These pictures were taken Friday night at Gallo's a Mexican Restaurant in Anchorage, but everyone here (even the commercials on TV) pronounce the name "Galow's." It's really strange. Anyway, they had great chimichangas and spicy-hot salsa that was muy delicioso.
Here is me and Sarah, my e-mail buddy at work. Being her visiting teacher is all-too-convenient when I see her every day!! And she is also the one that found me the job at AFOC.

And this last picture is of me and Carol, Dr. Ryan's nurse. It will be sad leaving all these wonderful people next Friday (my last day of work). They have become like family!
11 comments:
CUTE hair! I do love it. It's nice to see you back in your true color, too. You're stunning blonde--but even more so in the brown! :)
and P.S. hope you had a good anniversary!
I love your haircut! It makes me wanna do something to mine, I just have no idea what! You look awesome! You don't even look preggers yet...either that or you are just really good at hiding your growing belly :)
Love the hair! Why are you quitting your job?
I love your hair! It's not very often that someone looks great as a blonde or brunette, but you've proved it can happen! I really like this cut and color though. Are you going to be done with work for good, or are you just going somewhere else? I hope the pregnancy is going well, and you better post regular belly pics once you start showing! :)
Love your do!!! Why are you quitting?
Seriously, do you ever NOT look perfect! I love the hair color and cut! You are the most beautiful mama-to-be ever! Hope you are feeling well! Cant wait to see you when you come to WA!!
From a professional cosmo to a friend...I love it. I just love your hair dark, and the cut looks great on you.
You're looking as cute as ever and congratulations-you'll be a great mom because you were taught by the best (me and your mom). Had to throw that in. Love and miss you. Aunt Beverly
Jayce!! I LOOOOOOVEEE your hair!! SO CUTE!! That color looks really good on you too with your back-to-brown locks :) Mexican food=YUMMM
love the hair!! i haven't seen you in a while, so thought i'd tell you I love it!!
O.K. JAYCI, I so totally want to see cute belly shots of you!!
Post a Comment