
I wonder how someone came up with the name for today. Pretty nice, I must say, having a day devoted/named after sunshine. I wonder if they assigned names to the days of the week after the majority of Christian religions started practicing Sabbath on Sunday and it has a religious reference to the Son, who is our sun in a dark world?
What do you think? (without wiki-ing it)
Either way, the sunshine that is now coming through the low parts of the valley earlier in the day is like a fire when it hits the trees. I love, absolutely love early morning sunshine. It's at its purest and brightest, I think, when it's morning. What a beautiful way to begin a Sabbath day.

Buckwheat thought so too.
*he needs a haircut! every time he starts looking at me like a wookie, I know it's about time...
4 comments:
I love your pictures. You certainly have an eye for beauty.
Jayci- you are so cute! I always think about words too.. how they came about...break them down...what do they mean? I have never thought of Sunday in that sense before but thanks to your revalation, I not do! It's a good one! How far along are you? I want you to put up belly pictures the second you start showing!
Val! I'd love an invite to read your blog! I bet it's loads of fun. :) it would be nice to keep updated on you all.
Tanya - I know, huh! It's a fun one to think about. And about the belly pictures. I took one last Sunday, but now that Mark is OOT, I have no one to take pictures!! I think I will begin to start showing soon. I may have someone at work take some for me. HA HA! How weird.
i personally think it is so interesting that it is usually sunny on sundays here. very interesting and so wonderful.
Post a Comment