I am trying to let myself blog more often like the good old days (pre-morning sickness). I'm still waiting for that icky part to end (the 15 week milestone is on Tuesday), and while I do, I'm finishing up work and tying up my lose-ends with school. It will feel so nice to have all that free time, so I'm gearing up to blog as I used to.
Here's to hoping!
4 comments:
Jayci, Congratulations with your pregnancy! That's gotta be so exciting for you guys. I hope ya feel better!
ACR
PS - Your sister cracks me up with her videos, posts, comments, etc. She's too funny!
You have updated so much! I love it... so a couple things.
1. You look so cute and can't even tell your pregnant. How are you feeling? When is your actually due date?
2. I love your new curtains....so adorable!
3. Happy 3 years!
4. Congrats on no longer working. What an exciting time for you guys to enjoy each other and soon enough a child of your own.
I loved all your new posts!!
where have i been? i had no clue about the pregnancy! congrats!! I love your hair too! not everyone can get away with being blond and brunette but you pull them both off very well...
It is hard to be motivated to do things when you don't feel well. I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment