Mark and I celebrated our love-appreciation-day by making a yummy breakfast and then calling the temple. We signed up for the 1:00 session, but when the time came to leave, Mark did NOT feel well. We made it there on time, but we were rushing and decided to do sealings instead. The sealer was one of the oldest sealers I have ever seen. His name was Leon, and loved talking to Mark after we were done. We left the temple and when we got to the little restaurant I realized I left my coat! It was that warm. I told Mark it is a good day in Alaska when you walk outside and don't realize you left your coat.
Then we went to Chili's for the yummiest salsa and chips. Chili's has my favorite salsa of all time (I realized this when we lived in Texas where I would go shopping in town and grab their chips and salsa to go!). If anyone knows where I can find the recipe/a similar recipe, let me know!
5 comments:
oooh! well you can go to www.topsecretrecipes.com and they have a lot of restaurant recipes, they DON'T have the chili's salsa (I checked) but they have a lot of good stuff if you're ever curious. Maybe you can find a similar website!
SHARE share SHARE tessa!
I Love chili's chips and salsa it is really the best salsa that I have ever had and the chips are usually extra salty and that makes me love the combo even MORE!!
I love the Cinderella shoe pick... You are so cute! And I'm commenting totally out of order- congrats on your three year anniversary, too!
paul and i went to chili's on our first date! and i think the last time i ate there was for mauri's 13th or 14th birthday dinner. hahahaha. so funny. but chips and salsa are good, eh? i will have to stop by there next time i'm craving chips and salsa.
doing sealings on valentine's day is such a sweet way to spend such a special holiday. you guys are so wonderful!
Post a Comment